Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! IT IS SOOOOOO SOOOOOO CUTE! I HAVE WANTED TO CHOP MINE AND COLOR IT. I THINK THIS SUMMER IT WILL HAPPEN!! I LOVE IT KATIE!
Woo woo, Katie, you are such a hottie! :) You are so brave to cut that much off, and it looks great. You are so gorgeous!
Thanks for posting the pics!
I'm coming to F-town with my sister on the 17th! So Allary and I want to know if you and Noah can play? :)
Katie, I was shocked when I saw your pictures! I wasn't expecting to see your haircut. It is really cute though. Brooke we are going to have to have a haircoloring night. Will you show me how you highlight your hair. Melissa you can do yours too! Hey whose baby was that again? She is a cutie. Thanks for posting those pictures Katie!
Hey girls.
Thanks for making me feel better about cutting my hair. I'm beginning to realize I can't wear a pony-tail like I did almost every single day. Oh well, hair grows right? Um, yes Brooke, of course Noah and I want to play when you come! I have a bubble machine! By all means, let's have a partay. Melinda, that was Alyson and Jason's baby. You know who I am talking about right?? If you need another hint I will tell you. Anyway, I am so tired right now! Oh and good news! Mandi has been to a few doctors with different things, and was recently told that her thyroid, and all of the other things that they were worried about are A-Okay! They gave her the thumbs up for getting pregnant. SO please remember her and Sheldon in your prayers! They really want to be a mommy and daddy soon! They really deserve it! Other than that... I guess that's it for now. I love you all! Katie
Katie- cutie cute hair! I really like it. And that little baby is so cute! I love all her hair! So, they have two kids now, right? How fun that you live so close.
LoveLiz
Post a Comment