Hey Gals-
These videos just make me smile, so I had to post them. Here's my little dancing queen. (She wants to be a "bawaweena" someday).
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
3 comments:
She is definetly a dancing queen! That is so cute! I love her tutu and tiara! Love ya
Cute litte girl liz! Nice dresser in the background too. Kinda had some flashbacks to your room! Mel
She is so cute, Liz. She sure knows how to cut a rug. Did she get her moves from you? I wish I could come out there and see for myself! Are you ready to pop yet???? Love ya! Katie
Post a Comment