Sunday, April 29, 2007

BEAUTIFUL DAY

Well we went to the Manti Temple yesterday with my mom and aunt. It was such a gorgeous day out we wanted to take a drive and so went up the canyon and went to the Temple. It has been so gorgeous here you just can't stay in doors!I love it! I love spring but have a feeling it will be the HOT summer soon! We are going to NM next weekend for Donalds brothers surgery and so we are excited to see his family and some of my friends! Katie I will call when I get to town! Not much else is happening. I hope all is well with everybody. Love you all! Melissa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't post at work but eveybody needs to check LIz's blog!!!!!!!

KTLADY said...

Hey Melissa, those are great pictures. You better call for sure! Tara called this morning to tell me about Liz's NEWS!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!
See you soon! Love Katie

Brooke said...

Hey Melissa, thanks for posting those pics, you are such a great photographer. Have fun in NM and I hope all goes well with the surgery. Drive safe. Love ya!