Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter! I hope all of your was very enjoyable! We have had a great one. Our friends from idaho came down to visit and so we shopped, went out to eat, and played with their cute little baby! That is who is at the end of my blog! I know you don't know her but she was just so cute in the little bunny outfit I couldn't resist posting her picture!
Donald and me this morning before church.
We dyed easter eggs with our friends. Those are our masterpieces! Us and my mom.
Elliana the cute little easter bunny!
Well, I hope all of you are doing well. I miss you all! Post soon!
Love, Melissa

2 comments:

The Crew said...

Cute Melissa! How fun! You sure know how to celebrate the holidays! We didn't do eggs or anything really this year. It seems like everything has been so rushed this past month I haven't been able to breathe! BUT, it was fun to see your eggs and everything. What a cute baby! My goodness! Thanks for posting! Love you! Katie

Liz said...

Oh my, is that the cutest little easter bunny ever?! How sweet! Looks like a fun Easter!