Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to post a couple pictures! Taylor was baptized on Saturday. It was such a neat experience. Oh my, when Noah saw his daddy dunking his uncle Taylor, he FREAKED! My dad had to bring Noah into the changing room to see that poor Taylor was okay! You should have seen the look of terror on his little face. Taylor marched out of the dressing room and gave everyone a big thumbs up! It was really cute.
3 comments:
How cool that Nathan got to baptize Taylor! Taylor has grown up so much since I've seen him- I think I remember him as a seven or eight-year-old. How crazy. It's really cute that he and Noah are so close. What an exciting day!
That is reall neat that Nathan was able to baptize Taylor! It looks like you had a wonderful day! And that is hilarious about Noah and the baby powder! HEE HEE!
Allary was looking at the blog with me and when she saw the pictures of Noah, she said "Oh no! Mess!" :)
I would pay alot of money to know what goes through these kids' heads sometimes. You're good to have a sense of humor about it though.
What an awesome experience for Nathan and Taylor and the family. Noah looks so dang cute in that photo on Taylor's shoulders. I love it.
Oh, I'm coming the 17th-22nd, did I tell you that? I'll give you a call when I'm there.
Post a Comment