Saturday, March 31, 2007

Girls Night Out

Liz, I just have to say we sure missed you tonight! We wished you could have been with us.
It was sure fun to get together with everybody. I wished Liz and Katie, you lived closer, because it sure is nice to be able to just be with you guys.
Anyways, here is our night out on the town! This is us at PF CHangs. I love the place and we converted Melinda! It was delicious! Brooke is doing a chinese face for us in this pic! ;) While we waited for our reservation at PF Changs, we went and did some shopping at the mall. This is Allary in a cute little hat that she loved to put on and dance for us!
Her again admiring herself in the mirror. She was being so good the whole night. She is too adorable, Brooke! After dinner we had to go to TCBY for old times. Melinda was craving the white chocolate mousse and I just have to say I have been converted to that. Remember Liz, we used to go there all the time?!

This is Katie teasing her with the ice cream!

Us enjoying our white choc. mousse


One last group photo!
I sure loved being with you all tonight. Sorry my voice was all weird. Katie I hope you are feeling better and that you get home to NM safely. And Brooke and Mel, I hope to see you soon!
Liz. we really did miss you and hope to see you soon too! How is that baby coming? And you still haven't posted belly pics! You looked great in the pics of Emeline's Bday so I don't know what you are afraid of! We want to see! How many more weeks?
Love you all, Melissa
PS Melinda these are all my photos.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, liz one more thing, Did K have to go at 8pm for the priesthood session since you are ahead in time? That would be weird!

Liz said...

Fun fun, girls! I love PF Changs and I love TCBY white chocolate mousse even more! You look like you had a fantastic time. Where was Noah? Allary looked happy but a little lonely. :)
Well, 4 1/2 weeks left (maybe less... I think this little guy is not so little!) My belly is getting GINORMOUS (that would be the biggest combination of gigantic and enormous), so you'll be lucky to see it again any time soon. You have no idea. I was shopping the other day and heard a lady whisper to her friend, "Oh that poor girl." I don't know if it was the huge belly or the toddler who was saying, "Go potty, mom, need to go potty!" when I had a full shopping cart. Anyway...
Yeah, Priesthood session starts at 8 here- I just went to bed. It felt good to get some extra sleep!
Sure love you guys!
Liz

KTLADY said...

Hey, thanks for posting the pictures! Thanks girls for the nice weekend. I wasn't much fun after dinner... it makes my mom sick too I found out. But man was it worth it! It was so good. Anyway, we made it home safe and sound. Noah was sure happy to see us, but it didn't take long for him to get comfortable again. (Asking me for something every five seconds.) Jason and Alyson had their baby last night! She is so cute! I got to go see them at the hospital. I will post a picture! Brinley Evelyn. I don't know if that's spelled right. I will let you know! Talk to you all soon. Love, Katie