Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Little Ladybug


Here we all are at the ward Halloween party. Do you like mine and Jason's costume? I wish you could see his earrings better in the picture. He was such a good sport to let me put jewelry and makeup on him. We had a great holiday and Allary will be on a sugar high for days I'm sure.

4 comments:

KTLADY said...

I commented on your blog, but I had to ask how you made your briefcase?? It looks so legit! And where did you get that pretty dress?? And why are you guys so cute? Love, Katie

Brooke said...

I bought a $3.00 briefcase at DI and spray painted it. The dress is my bridesmaid dress from Jason's sister's wedding. And then I picked up some "so cute" on sale at WalMart and slapped it on for Halloween. :)

Melissa said...

SOOO CUTE, Brooke! That is awesome you you were howie and one of his girls! i love it!! And your little lady bug is just ADORABLE!

Liz said...

I love it!! You guys look so great! Definite costume contest winners, if I were the judge. :) And Allary looks so cute. You did a great job! (And I love your dress...)