Hi guys! I don't really have any news or fun pictures, I just thought it had been a long time since I posted anything. I post a lot on my blog, so I think I just figure you probably look there, too, so why be redundant? But I was thinking today about that "tag" that Katie sent our way, and the first question was so fun! What was I doing ten years ago? Hanging out with you guys. ALL THE TIME. We had SO much fun together! It has brought back so many fun memories- every single one of which involves you guys. I think maybe the only fun, funny memory I thought of that didn't have you guys in it was when my calculus study group put my mom's canker sore Novocaine on our lips and tried to eat chocolate pudding (which was very funny). :) You guys have been a part of my life for, well, pretty much forever, it seems! I love you guys! It has made me miss you even more than usual.
So, next week is Thanksgiving. Will you be having a BBQ with Sam and Ryan like you talked about? I am jealous. I'd love to come! I can't believe how fast life is going by! Every time I blink I am older and my kids are older and there are new joys and new challenges. Life is crazy!
Okay, so that's what's been on my mind. I'll stick up a few pictures just for fun. Do you guys remember my cloud pjs? Man, I loved those! So I was way pumped when I saw these in Eme's size from Target.


5 comments:
I wish you could just stick your kids in a big box, slap on some postage, and send them to me so I can open it up and give them each a big squeeze!
I will not be going home for the holidays this year. We are spending Thanksgiving with Jason's family, then my parents are coming up here to spend Christmas with me and Trisha.
Also, as I am having a very bad day today, I have to know something.(I just got home from having to drag Allary out of playgroup for an early and very dramatic exit after she grabbed one of the boys by the shirt collar and slammed him down on the ground. She has been a total pill lately.) Do you guys ever have a bad day? Ever? I can't ever picture you being mad or upset. For my own sanity's sake, I need to know.
CUte pictures LIZ of your adorable kids! I love emelines pj's and I totally remember yours!
And to Brooke, I am so sorry about Allary. She was so good yesterday. Did you get video of her dragging down a boy? Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh but that is funny!!!
Oh Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!! No sooner had a friend of mine told me what an angel Noah was that he completely pulled a fast one on me... just in the past couple days it seems that I will tell him not to do something, and he will defiantly do exactly what I just asked him not to do. Trust me, there are days that are very difficult. One of the hardest things for me, though, is that I am a little more strict than other parents, so they let their kids get away with things I would NEVER let Noah do. Then when he begins to copy them or immitate them, he ends up getting to pay for my frustrations with not only him, but with the other kids and their parents. It's like I get triple mad because I am aggravated at other kids and their parents. Is that so horrible??? Anyway, please know that things aren't as pretty as they look in pictures... and blogs are really funny because the world gets to see you how YOU DECIDE to let them see you! Love you!!! Katie
By the way... your camera takes AWESOME pictures!! Katie
Brooke, Brooke, Brooke. YES! I have very bad days! I think I have been blessed with kids who are generally pretty easy going, but we sure have our days! Two days this week, actually, I have handed K the baby when he gets home, walked right out the door, and not come home for at least an hour. Just need to cool down a little. I try to look at life from a two year old's perspective- most of what she does either isn't bad (is just annoying) which I try not to get on to her about, or is bad but she doesn't know it (teaching moments). When she is bad on purpose I get really frustrated (that's when she gets quiet time). Mothering a two year old is definitely always an adventure. :) You are such an awesome mom- even the best moms have kids that body slam little boys at some time or another! I'm sorry it was such a bad day. I wish I could take you out to Cafe Rio!!
Post a Comment