Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Catch up on Monday Night...

Brooke, didn't want to cover up Melinda's new post, so I'll make this short... I was so disappointed on Monday that Sheena got eliminated. Honestly I think it's just because she is on a higher level in many ways. For one, she is very mature. For two, and I like this best about her, she is not skanky and won't just make out and throw herself all over Brad like the other girls do. Part of me wonders if Brad is wanting more of a hoochie? Sheena was too classy for him. Also, can you believe Bettina is still there??? Her family was way hardcore. I'm actually leaning more now toward DeAnna, even though I didn't like her so much in the beginning. I thought her dad was way cool and down to earth. They seem like a great match, cuz she isn't all needy and stuff. What do you think?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Aaaagghh! What is going on? Brad chose Bettina, who is questioning his living, his background, his morals over Sheena, who was totally grounded and sweet and awesome. And now tonight, Sabrina gets booted off Dancing With the Stars?!?!?! I am so mad right now! I totally thought Sabrina was going to win. This is so not my fault because I voted and voted for her. I blame the rest of America. Grrrrr!

KTLADY said...

Oh man, I had no idea that Sabrina got eliminated!! I didn't watch the show. Dang, she really was the best girl. I don't understand how that could happen. I thought she would win too!! Anyway, one other thing about Bachelor... I am really starting to not like Jenni so much. Her giggle drives me crazy. And on the preview for next week I thought she was being a hoochie mama. And there was something weird if Bettina's dad was like, "She will never find someone better than her previous husband." Huh? Who are you going to root for now that Sheena is gone?? I think I will go for DeAnna.