Well, I found 2 more long lost friends-Britt Mcgee and Ann Kalcich!!! I hope you don't mind me adding them to our list! I love blogging!!!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
4 comments:
I think it's kind of funny that both people you added are my relatives. Thanks for helping me keep in touch with family. :)
Brooke, I didn't know you were related to Ann??? Did I?
Sure you did. Her dad and my dad are cousins (same as Britt). The cool thing is that Ann's mom and my mom shared a hospital room when they were in labor. We were born only one day apart.
P.S. Melissa posted these blog addresses, not me. :)
Post a Comment