Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hooray!


Okay so get this. I was supposed to be hanging out with my Mom and sister this week in NM. Trisha and I left this morning in her van, got as far as Price and then my mom called. It turns out that the lady she switches off shifts with at work was out of town to be with her sick mother. Meaning, my mom is going to have to work all week with no breaks (stupid tax season). So, Trish and I turned the van around and came back home. Lame. I am so bummed. I was so excited to hang out with my mom. And Katie, Allary and I were going to surprise you. I am bummed.
But I came home and saw your post on the blog. Hooray! I am so excited to see you! Hanging out on that Saturday sounds great and any other time you have to give while you are here too.
Woohoo!
Love you!

3 comments:

The Crew said...

Dang, you should have called me to come get you! That would have been such a fun surprise! Hey, Guess what? Tasha Nygren is living by you too. I just got an email from her. I think she should come to our little party. That would be so fun. Is that cool with you all??? I love you! katie

Melissa said...

Tasha actually lives right across the freeway from me. That is good with me. I can't wait until you come Katie!

Liz said...

Dang, Brooke. That's such a bummer. I'll bet your mom was more sad than anyone! I know time with grandkids (and kids) is pretty precious. I hope you can reschedule your little retreat.