Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Green chili chicken spaghetti

OK so I promised katie I would send this and then forgot so I guess I will just post it.

2 chicken breasts or rotisserrie chicken
1 1/2 cans chicken broth
1 1/2 cans water
10 oz spaghetti
1/2 can cream o mushroom
1/2 can cream o chicken
1 can diced green chili
8 oz box mild mexican velveeta

Boil broth and water, cook spaghetti in broth until done. Do not drain. Add soups, green chili and velveeta. Add chicken Simmer until rich. Thick. At most 20 min.

This is a half reciepe and it makes tons. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Liz said...

That looks so yummy! I'm going to try it!

Melissa said...

I think I will have to try that too! That does sound yummy!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I have everything I need except the Mexican Velveeta... didn't you say something about pepper jack cheese?? Think I'll make it tomorrow. If you want the lasagna recipe I will post it too.