So what is everyone doing for Valentine's Day? Jason is taking me out tonight to avoid the crowds tomorrow. Also, it is easier to get a sitter before or after the actual day. Trisha is watching Allary for us. It seems like it has been forever since I went anywhere or did anything without Ally. I am definitely in need of some away time. Jason hasn't told me what we're doing yet, but I assume we are going out to eat. He is not known for being very romantic so I hinted that I would like to do something special for Valentine's day (by "hinted" I mean I said, "You better plan something for Valentine's Day or you'll be in big trouble.")
I was inspired by Liz's cute pictures on her blog of her and Emeline doing cute crafts together. So, Ally and I made Valentine's Day cards last week to send to Grandparents. I also had her do imprints of her hands in heart-shaped clay for Daddy. :) It was a HUGE mess, not exactly the cute little crafty time I had envisioned. She had fun, but was pretty much done after about 10 minutes. So I had to force her to finish making enouch handprint cards for everyone, which wasn't easy. Luckily I had her stripped down to her diaper for the whole ordeal and all I had to do was stick her in the bathtub, run some water on her, and it all came right off. Here's some photos.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one where she is eating it! I am srue you didn't like that but that is cute! We are going to Rexburg Idaho this weekend to see my friend and going to celebrate then. Getting away is celebrating to us! I can't wait to get out of town for 2 days! And to see my friend and her baby. I don't dare go out tomorrow either! It would be too crazy! I am glad you are able to get away for a few hours! Enjoy the time with him! Have fun tonight and after this weekend we need to get together! HAPPY VDAY!! LOVE YA, Melissa
PS I love your "hint" you gave to him because that is exactly how I hint!! :)
That looks like so much more fun that our craft time! I need to strip her down next time! I swear, your kid is SO cute. I hope your Valentine's Day is great (or pre-Valentine's, as the case may be). Don't tell me if Jason did something really nice... I don't want to get jealous. :) K is also not known for being incredibly romantic (or for planning anything on Valentine's...) But if Valentine's is really lame at least he tries to make up for it on our anniversary. So there is hope! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love
Liz
Post a Comment