Monday, February 05, 2007
Family Pictures
SUCCESS! Finally a family picture I am happy with! We got these taken over Christmas and I was so so excited that there were some good ones to choose from. I have no idea how, because Emeline was not being at all cooperative. But now I finally have a nice big family picture to put up in our living room. (It will already be outdated in three months... shoot!) Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are already due in 3 months! Wow how time flies when it's not you thats pregnant. I guess. What a nice family picture liz! You guys are so cute. And I can't believe how fast emeline is growing up .
What a cute little family! (soon to be expanded.)
And I can't believe Emeline is turning two next month!
Oh my goodness! Emeline is squishing her baby brother!!
Cute picture you guys. My first thought was, "Where are K's sleeves??" It has been so cold!! Today is 50 something! It's so nice!!! Liz you look super! We're gonna want another belly shot soon. Don't think you've gotten off the hook so easy. :)
Love you!
Katie
Post a Comment