Friday, February 02, 2007
Help me!!!
So I wanted to see what kind of creative ideas that you guys have for this. I am supposed to have mutual night at my house later and I am in charge of planning the activity. The girls want to have a etiquette night where they learn to set a table and what all the forks and spoons are for. I thought I could have stuff there and let them try and set it up themselves and then explain what each piece is for. I am having trouble how to jazz it up some...ya know. So any creative ideas would be really cool. Thanks for your help. Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh shoot! I just typed in a big long thing and then stupid blogger said my request couldn't be filled and erased it! Lame-o.
Well, to sum it up I don't think I had any ideas that were very good. I think it sounds like a lot of fun, though! When I was in YW last year our girls LOVED to wear tiarras for some reason. You could say you are "Teaching them to eat like a queen" or something and have the table really pretty with candles and stuff and let them each wear a tiarra during it- I guess it depends on what age girls you have and how many (we only had 3 and they were all under 14, so it wasn't very hard to please them and it wasn't hard to find 3 tiarras...) Are you eating with it? That would make anything better! :)
Post a Comment