Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weird Weird Dreams...

Another random dream... why do we all dream about Melinda for some reason? (Katie had a dream about you too, right?) Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I woke up wondering where Tia was this morning. Yeah, last night I dreamed that I was dog-sitting three dogs at the same time and one of them was Tia and I was really worried because she was so little I thought she was going to sneak out of my house. You had that dog a long time! Apparently she made quite the impression!
LoveLIZ

3 comments:

The Crew said...

Oh shoot- now when I post it says posted by Melissa. That's funny! Why am I such a blog dork? Liz

Anonymous said...

Awww sad. I miss Tia. She was the best dog. I see other dauchsands and think of her. Yep her and Harley are going to be waiting for me in heaven!!! See you all in your dreams i guess. Thanks for sharing Liz! Love Mel

The Crew said...

Oh man I loved Tia! I can remember wanting a tiny dog when we were litte because of her! I feel left out because I haven't had any dreams about you melinda. maybe soon:) Love ya!