Tuesday, January 16, 2007

To Appease Katie


Okay, Katie- you asked for it! Here's my belly- growing by the minute. I am HUGE compared to where I was when I was this far along with Emeline! Eek! Oh well, he'll be a big healthy boy, hopefully. (Emeline likes to show off her belly, too...)
Sorry, as Emeline pointed out, you can see my "underoos" in the picture. I guess it's about time to switch to only maternity shirts (not that the sleeves are any different, I guess.)
Sure love you gals!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

OH I LOVE YOUR BELLY LIZ!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE PREGNANT GIRL! AND YOUR LITTLE EMELINE IS SO CUTE ACTING LIKE SHE HAS A LITTLE BELLY! lOVE YA!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a pretty quick surrender liz! No one even had a chance to comment. That is really neat Liz. You look gorgeous mama! Your hair looks really dark too. If you dyed it it looks good too. Love ya Mel
oh I have a p.s. too for Katie. Guess who I had a dream about last night? Tia. You girls and your dreams are getting to me. Yeah me and Tia went to work and Brooke met us there for lunch. crazy huh?

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot ... how far along are you now liz?

Liz said...

24 weeks... but lets say 25 because I'll be 25 on Friday. :) I always want to say a lot more than I really am. 18 weeks to go sounds WAY too long (not that 17 to go is a lot better!)

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! You have a belly, but you haven't gained weight anywhere else. I love Emmeline's hair! It has gotten so thick and long. Noah still has like no hair. Not that I want him to have long hair, of course. But you know what I mean. Thanks for giving in. We didn't even have to force you into submission. My goodness. Oh yeah, congratulations on your new neice Rowan! She is cute! Love you! Katie

Melissa said...

LIZ, WHO HAD A BABY? ROWAN?????

Brooke said...

Cute cute cute. You look great. And Emeline seems like she has such a fun little personality. What a doll. It's wierd, but now that you are about to have a second one, she seems older. Suddenly, she has become your oldest child and not your little baby girl. :) By the way, congrats on the potty-training, any tips or tricks to share?

Liz said...

My only two potty-training tricks... #1- Let her pick out her own underoos and explain that they need to stay clean and dry
#2- Have a child with mild Obsessive Compulsive Disorder who is obsessed about being clean. (Seriously! When she gets a little food on her hands while she's eating, so goes crazy for a napkin. When she drops a piece of food on the floor, she won't keep eating until I pick it up or Baxter comes to eat it up...) It just breaks her little heart to know she's "dirty" or "wet". Weird kid!