Saturday, January 13, 2007
Dogs, what the heck?
Okay, so I am NOT joking about this... I had a dream about ROVER and Sage last night, Liz! Oh my goodness, that is too wierd. I don't remember exactly what was going on in my dream, but I woke up thinking, "Oh shoot... where did the dog go?" This is freaky. Anyway, thought I would add my two bits. Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No Way! Oh, I miss Rover and Sage! Okay, somebody's turn to have a dream about Teddy! Or maybe Brooke's fish with the Japanese name... or one of Katie's cats... Katie, are you pregnant? Because I always have the strangest dreams when I am pregnant. Hmmmm... :)
momoiro sakana
pink fish.... I remember Brooke's fishy.
No, Liz, I'm not pregnant... I always have psycho dreams. But, I guess I do need to work on a girl so our kids can go on a double date. Ha ha ha.
Oh by the way, Melissa, if you get this, I never received an invitation to be a member of the blog. Which email address did you use?
Love you! Katie
impressive memory!
Wow! How did you come up with that name for a fish? You are too funny! Katie I emailed you so check it and tell me if you get that and than I will try to email the invite again. I am impressed you remember my Teddy bear! She was a great dog! I miss her! Isn't it funny how you can get so attached to an animal? By the way liz how is the pregnancy going?Post some belly pics! Those are always fun!!! Love you all!
Oh dude, you don't want to see this belly. It is so much bigger than it was when I was only 24 weeks with Emeline!
Post a Comment