Saturday, January 27, 2007

Belly Button!




Hey Girls!
So, Noah has a recent obsession with his belly button. He gets really mad when I put him in onesies because he can't see his belly button...
so he also has an obsession with my makeup. I like to sit on the floor to put in on, so of course he is interested in what's in there. I've learned quite a bit...
#1 Noah knows how to open lids no matter how tight you twist them on.
#2 A mascara baton hurts when it is jabbed into your eyeball.
#3 Boys like makeup just as much as girls do.
#4 Apparently, liquid foundation tastes like juice.

Oh yeah, and this picture of the two of us... look closely and you will see that Noah is sound asleep... I was laying on the couch and he came and fell asleep like that. It was too funny...
The other picture is what happens when Noah is too persistent with wanting to play with my makeup... he got what he asked for.
Hope you all are doing great! Love you! Katie

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my he is so cute! (Even if he does have a smiley face around his belly button!) I especially love the middle picture- his eyelashes are SO THICK! Oh, I want to see him again!

Anonymous said...

you guys look like you have so much fun katie. Those 4 truths about makeup were so funny. He's a keeper katie...so cute. mel