Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hi From Me, Too

Hi guys. Yup, I'm still alive, too! Just hangin' out and trying to keep warm. Is anybody else really looking forward to winter being over? I think my poor dog is going stir crazy because I never take her out for walks anymore because it is just too cold! Emeline thought so, too, and used her favorite blankie to cover Baxter the other day- it was pretty funny.

We also just moved Emeline into her "new room" yesterday. She loves her big girl bed... unfortunately she loves most that she can jump on it, but doesn't like to sleep in it so much. (I found that out last night after I spent part of the night sleeping in it WITH her so she'd go to bed...)



We also like to play legos. Who doesn't? What a great toy!



Okay, obviously I don't have much news. Just wanted to say hi- I didn't realize it had been so long since anybody posted. And since Melissa just asked about names... we are getting closer! (I love every one of Brooke's nephews names... is that weird? Currently trying to sell the husband on one or all of them). :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you like the name ideas I gave you. Emeline is so gorgeous and I love her new room. Her hair is getting longer, I hope it keeps those adorable curls as it grows out. :)

Melissa said...

I love her room! I love the colors and how you painted it! And your little girl is gorgeous with those curls! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizzie,
So you didn't like the name Allejandro? Well, that is great, because I am going to use it!! ;) I love how you guys always have a new project at your house... I bet it is so cute! Can I come visit?
Katie

Anonymous said...

roadtrip...were coming to your house liz! Sweet