Allary had a great Halloween. We took her to our ward party for a trunk-or-treat and also to a few of our friends' houses to trick-or-treat on Halloween.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
3 comments:
Definitely a VERY cute ladybug (and even looks like a lady with her finger up her nose!) I love that picture. :) Glad you had a happy halloween! Did Allary get to eat some good candy? My neighbor gave Emeline some candy (chocolate) before we came on vacation and she thought she had died and gone to heaven. (And I thought I was in the opposite place when she would not go to bed because she was all hopped up on chocolate!) Love you-
Liz
How cute is that? Where did you find the costume?? What a cutie pie. I know that if Noah had candy like that, he would have gone NUTS. If he hears a wrapper in the other room he comes running and says, "One? One?" Oh my. Well, thanks for posting pictures after all this time! Love you
Katie
I love that costume! HOw did you get her in her car seat? She is so a cute lady bug! Love ya!
Post a Comment