Well, I really liked Melinda's picture too! But I was reading Liz's blog and it is a wonderful day to rememebr what we are given. I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my family, friends and the Gospel! Many other things but those are just the ones I wanted to list. Sometimes I don't thank my Heavenly Father enough for all that he has given me. But I am truely grateful for all my blessings.
I also want to thank each of you for what you have done for me throughout these many years we have been friends. Melinda: when I think of how long we have been friends it goes back to kindergarten and I have always been thankful that I had such a great mormon friend to be with and you were such an example to me. Katie: I am thankful that we can always laugh and talk forever even if we haven't seen eachother for months. You have the best memory and I love that about you because sometimes I forget those memories! Liz: I am thankful for the example you always set for me. Being with you and your family sticks in my mind because the love that each of you showed for everybody! Brooke: I am thankful that we can always laugh and have such a great time together. I remember in High school always being welcomed in your home and no matter what we did the spirit could always be there. Mandy: I am thankful what you taught me about faith. I remember how amazed I was that you always were so positive even with what you went through in 9th grade.
Well, there are a few things I am thankful for! You have all touched my life in ways you will never know! I could go on and on about each of you. I just want you all to know that I feel blessed to have you in my life. Even though we live miles apart I still know that I have friends that are there for me. I love you all and hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!
Love, Melissa
Here is my favorite picture of my family when I was younger. I couldn't find one recently of me and Donald. Love you!
1 comment:
Gosh you are so sweet. Thanks for the sweet note. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you. Brooke and I were just talking while she was here (yes, about YOU!) and thought it was neat that every person you know, you treat like a best friend. You know how to make people feel special and very important. Is there anyone that you know that isn't your friend? That is a great quality to have, and we appreciate your example. Thanks for everything. Love you! Katie
Post a Comment