Saturday, November 18, 2006

Old Picture and Recipe

Okay I had to post this picture of me and Melinda! I found it and just laughed! Do you remember clogging melinda? And how we did not like that girl that is in front of you-sunny? Oh wow! I loved clogging and would love to do it again. I did a class in college and miss it a lot!
ANYWAYS, I am trying to find some other pics of the rest of the you when we were younger. Don't worry I will find them and then post them!!

SO here is my recipe. It is for a dessert! This is my favorite recipe. Sorry if you already have this but here it is:

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 can pumpkin(pure)
1 box spice cake
1 package chocolate chips

Mix together-just those 3 ingredients! (No eggs or water or oil!)
Heat oven to 350, spray pan, and place spoonfuls for cookie size.
Cook 10-15 minutes
And enjoy!

They are the best cookies! I will post a dinner recipe too later!
Love you! Everybody have a good Turkey Day! ANd those that are traveling-travel safely!!
Love, Melissa

3 comments:

The Crew said...

No way! I LOVE pumpkin things and I can't wait to try that recipe. How easy! That's my kind of pumpkin cookies!

The Crew said...

p.s gals... do you still have those costumes? Because you look pretty hot in them! :) Love liz

The Crew said...

Sexy legs! Woowee! Hey thanks for the recipe. Yummm... I think I might try it tonight! Love you! Katie