Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bad to the Bone


Harley got her christmas present a little early this year. I couldn't resist when I saw this at the store. Then I couldn't keep it until the 25th. She got a little Harley t-shirt. She is definately worthy of the name now the little motorcycle mama!!! She looks so cute in it. Although I am not quite sure she knows what to do. She kinda acts like she doesn't dare walk. She'll get used to it. Love ya Mel & Harley

4 comments:

The Crew said...

No way that is so cute. My dad would dig it! (He was always a big Harley fan...) I wouldn't have waited until Christmas either! Love Liz

The Crew said...

that is so cute! We put a little tutu on our boy dog last night! it was so funny! i love dressing up our dog because they look at you like-what are you doing?Love ya! See you soon Mel!

The Crew said...

How appropriate is that? Harley is a Harley dog. Do they make doo rags for doggies? Love you! Katie

Brooke said...

Too cute. She still doesn't look very tough though, she is just too cute.