


Hey You Guys... Just thought I would show you what I've been working on. I finally finished! This bathroom used to have green shag carpet like the rest of the house. Oh and an avocado green toilet and green walls. Okay, so I can't take credit for the flooring, I had it installed. But I did do the caulking all the way around the floor and tub, the painting, and I helped Nathan install our new potty. Tara helped me paint the stripe, so she gets credit for that.
Oh and a side note. Today was a big milestone for Noah. I noticed he was doing his "business" so I said, "Noah did you go poop?" and he says, "boop?" and points to his diaper. Then I ask, "Should we change your diaper?" and he runs into his bedroom and lays down on the floor with a big smile on his face pointing to his diaper saying, "Boop? Boop!" and he was actually happy for me to change him. I know, the simple things that make our day anymore, right? Well, I was so excited. These little boogers sure learn fast. Something new every day.
Well, I hope you all are doing well. I hope you all have a super Thanksgiving. I am so excited! I love the holidays so much. So what are you all planning for Christmas? Do any of you have cute ideas for little gifts, homemade, to give neighbors and stuff? I am looking for ideas because I want to do something but I don't want to be cheesy. Tonight I tested out my first homemade candy. I made these licorice caramels. Oh they taste so good, but I couldn't find black food coloring at the store. I used blue, so they turned GREEN. It's wierd, but they taste really good. Do any of you have any yummy recipes you like? I think we should all post a couple of our favorite recipes on here. What do you think? Maybe one meal and one dessert? What do you think?? I think it brings us closer together, what do you think? I love you girls. Katie
3 comments:
I love your bathroom Katie! I don't know what it looked like before but it looks dang good now! I am very impressed! I will post a recipe soon. Love ya!
Looks so good! And Katie, I am way jealous of your bathroom that you can actually turn around in! (Remember the pictures of mine? Yeah, smaller than a closet!) It looks awesome. Good work! LoveLIZ
Melinda- that recipe looks way yummy! Can't wait to try it! I always love getting new recipes... we need some new material for dinner around here. Love LIZ
Post a Comment