Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Okay, Melinda- I'll do it! I was purposely NOT posting because I loved seeing that cute picture of you whenever I checked the blog! Just wanted to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving. I am totally pumped about Thanksgiving this year. It will be a little weird because, once again, it is a holiday with no family around. But I have just been thinking of all I have to be grateful for, and the list goes on and on! What a great holiday when we can sit around with family (or friends, or just a little family) and eat a nice meal and think about all that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. (Then hopefully get out there and do something for those less fortunate than ourselves...) We're having some friends over (one friend whose husband is out of town for six months for work, then married friends who have twin girls exactly Allary's age). My turkey's in the oven, rolls are rising, pumpkin pies are in the fridge, and everything else is on its way! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

(I'll add a picture because that always makes my posts a little more exciting... here is what I am MOST thankful for!)

1 comment:

The Crew said...

Hey Liz. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! So you had more than just one turkey in the oven! ;) (Or a turkey and a bun in the oven?) How did everything turn out? I hope you were able to kick back and relax (Seems like you would have, since everything was so organized! WOWeee ZOWee! I want to be like that when I grow up) You're awesome. Love you! Katie