


Now for the good news... I got plane tickets yesterday to come home this summer! All four of us are coming down to stay with my parents for a week starting August 21st. (I say all 4 of us because, crazy as it is, K hasn't been to F-town in THREE years... except for my little brothers wedding reception, but then we were only there for less than 24 hours.) So we are really excited. If anybody happens to be in town that weekend I'd sure love to see you!
2 comments:
That is GREAT news! I will do my best to plan a trip at the same time. I think it's fun to go stay with my parents for a week or so, good bonding time without the usual chaos of family gatherings. So maybe I could do that then. If I do that, without Jason, I may need some travel buddies...ahem, Melinda? Melissa? :) I think we should make it an annual tradition to try and have a Crew Reunion.
P.S. Liz, did you color your hair? It looks darker. You look great! And Jarom is such a cutie.
What a cute little man. He doesn't even have that little clueless baby look... he is so "with it"! He looks so aware and mature. I am excited that you're coming, and I hope we can have another REUNION everybody!! It will be so much fun! So please, please make a trip!! ROAD TRIP! Love you alL! Katie
Post a Comment