Sunday, May 20, 2007

Flowers

I just wanted to post some pics of this weekend. We planted flowers all day saturday and then went and ate at the Olive Garden and saw Shrek 3! We were exhausted by the time the day was over but got so much done. DOn't you love those days that you feel like you actually accomplished something? I love it! Anyways, here are some pics of our flowers and yard.
And I brought home some new kittens because a lady at work had them and her husband wanted to kill them. So we are going to either keep them or make them outside cats. They are so cute! I hope all is well with everybody. Happy Sunday. And for those that watch basketball, my mom will be in the halftime show for the Jazz game either thurs or monday night! YEAH-GO JAZZ! I am not a huge bball fan but it is exciting the are doing so well and we live so close. You can't not cheer for them! Katie, I hope Noahs birthday went well! I can't believe he is 2!
Love you all, Melissa

1 comment:

KTLADY said...

How Cute! The flowers AND the kitties! Good job, you guys! What did you think of Shrek 3? Thanks for posting pictures! Love you! Katie