Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Announcement...

Hey Girls,
Just thought I would let you know that Nathan and I are expecting a baby in January. Yeah, that means I am barely even a month along. But since we knew already, it was hard to keep it a secret!!! Love, Katie

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you! That is fabulous! I knew we'd be hearing this news from you any time now. :) How are you feeling thus far? Any yuckiness? Happy (late) Mother's Day! I am so happy for you.
Love you,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Katie that is awesome. I was waiting to hear that from you too. Hope everything is going well. Keep us updated! Congrats again. Mel

Aubrey said...

Katie contrats on the little one! When in January are you due? That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling okay!

Melissa said...

Katie, I knew you were! I just had that feeling it would be soon! I am sooooooo excited for you!! I was telling donald the other day, we have been married the longest and Liz has 2 kids and you and brooke have one, we need to get going!! :) I hope soon! Maybe we can be pregnant together this time. I missed out the first time so maybe the second. Hopefully I don't have to wait for your third!! ;0) Anyways, I am soooo excited for you! I hope it is a little girl! But I guess a boy would be great too! Well, keep us posted on how you are doing and how the baby is!! And since you wanted so bad to see liz's belly we better see yours!! Love you, MElissa
CONGRATS again!

KTLADY said...

Hey Girls,
Thanks for being excited for me. Nothing yucky yet, but I have been very "hormonal" and moody. I kind of want to tell the world, "Whatever I say, ignore it... the hormones are talking." It seems like something is wrong with everything. All I am feeling so far is that and I am HUNGRY and TIRED... to the max. I am due the end of January. Hope to have some friends (Melissa and Mandi!!!) join me in the fun soon. Love you all! Katie

Liz said...

Yeah Yeah for Katie!! I was wondering when we'd get to see this post... I'm so excited for you! I hope you feel good and have a nice easy nine months. Sleep now while you can!!