Melissa
Monday, May 28, 2007
Jackson Hole and Yellowstone
I went to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone this past weekend. It was so much fun and we couldn't have had better weather. I posted more on my blog so to see the rest go there. There are too many pictures to post on both. Sorry. But here are a few. It was a wonderful trip and just fun to be with my mom and sister. Donald couldn't go because of work and I missed him terribly!


I hope you are all doing well. Liz, that little boy is soooooo cute! I love the picture of you and him! Hopefully I can come down there to see you. It might be a short trip but I will try my hardest! I really would love to see you and your family! Katie, how are you feeling? How is the garden coming? Brooke and Melinda we defenitly need to get together soon. My brother comes home in 1 week so maybe that next week. I love you all and hope all is well!
Melissa
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, I was just watching a special on the travel channel about Yellowstone today and wishing I were there! You lucky! It is SO beautiful. Aah, what a nice trip that must have been!
Post a Comment