Monday, May 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIZ~!!!!

Hey Liz,

Melissa came by today and we wanted to let you know we were thinking about you
(for tomorrow)! So here is our tribute to you on this beautiful May Day!

Here is your Happy Birthday Song....



Happy Birthday Dear Liz

You now have two KIDZ

But we hope that tomorrow

They will be only HIZ...


For it's your special day

On this eighth day of May

Hope you get to have fun

And things all go your way!



I'd also like you all to note Melissa's OH-So-Cute new haircut... it turned out really cute!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liz, I am sure that you got the best birthday present ever! Jarom is so cute. Enjoy your little ones today! Mel

Brooke said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lizzie dear!!! Are you doing anything special? How are you feeling? I hope you have a great day! Love ya, Brooke.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday LIZ!! I am finally home so I am glad Katie posted for us! I hope it was wonderful. I am glad you like my hair Katie!
Love you all!

Liz said...

Thanks, girls! It was a pretty low-key birthday- things have been pretty crazy around here! But I was able to relax and take a nap and in general just have a nice day. 26! We're old!