Monday, March 05, 2007

Smiling






Sorry if this is way boring for those who look at my blog, too, but I just love these silly pictures. I wanted to get a picture of Emeline smiling AND looking at the camera (which seems to be a lot to ask, I guess, because she never does it...) so I tried to take a lot this morning. I finally got one of a good smile, and I just love the pictures I got in the process. I used to think I never wanted her to grow up, but every new stage is a new adventure and I just love her more and more. She's a pretty funny kid!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

i LOVE THEM! AND I LOVE HER CURLY HAIR! I LOVE THE BOTTOM ONE OF HER SMILING-IT IS ADORABLE!! THAT IS SOME GREAT PHOTOGRAPHING!
I AM GLAD YOU LOVE MY DANCING VIDEO!

Anonymous said...

Hey That is one cute girl you've got there!!! Yes, she is so grown up now. Last night I had a dream that little Allary was all big, and talking like a kid. My goodness. Nate gave Noah a haircut today, so I have a couple pictures I will post soon. Have a great day! Love Katie

Brooke said...

Liz, she is so so gorgeous. (just like her mom). I have also found that the best way to get a winning shot of Allary is to just take a whole bunch of photos one right after the other. Thank goodness for digital cameras, right? Plus, you can take the good ones (and funny ones) and make a really cute scrapbooking page with all her different facial expressions.

Katie, that is funny that you dreamt about Allary. She is actually talking really well, but probably nothing like in your dream.