Friday, March 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!


Happy Birthday Dear Mel

We think you're just swell!

Hope your day is a great one

And your mom's name's Michelle.

(Okay, so it rhymed!)


We love you a ton

And think you're number one

Your smile is contagious,

And I think now I'm done!


You are also very HOT in this picture! I couldn't resist! Hope you have a wonderful day, sweet girl! We love you!!! Katie

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I've been thinking about you today and I hope you get to do something fun for your special day.
Love you!

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!! I HOPE YOU GOR SOME R&R TODAY AND THAT JASON SPOILED YOU!!! I HOPE IT WAS A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU! LOVE YOU!

Liz said...

Yeah!! Happy, Happy Birthday, Melinda! Okay, so I'm a day late- I couldn't get on the computer yesterday. I hope you had a great one! We want to hear about it! I hope you, like Brooke, did NOT have to cook or clean on your birthday! :) Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

Hey girls thanks for the birthday wishes. I have had a really good weekend. My dad came to visit last weekend and now my mom is in town to we are hanging out with my brother too. We have done some shopping and crafty stuff. It is good to know that you guys are all thinking of me! -Mel