Hey Liz,
I had a dream last night that you were pregnant with your third... so I asked you in my dream what the name of your little boy was and you said, "Edward Shea" except I don't think it was Shea... it was something that sounded really close to that, but I've since forgotten! You know how dreams are! But I think your third was going to be a girl, because you told me her name too. And her middle name rhymed with Edward's middle name. Like, Pay or something. Anyway, thought it was pretty funny! We all dream about each other. Hope you are all having a great day! No word yet on our trip... hopefully we will know soon. Love you all! Katie
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HMMM... THat makes me wonder if you are dreaming of pregnancies-ARE YOU PREGNANT??? Okay I just had to ask!! :) Love ya!
Nope!
How funny! Yeah, it's pretty weird how often you guys end up in my dreams, actually. Edward Shea... hmmm... another option. :)
Speaking of Shea, you said he is at BYU, didn't you? That's exciting. I remember Vicki talking last summer about how he wanted to get into some stuff K did at BYU- do you know what he is studying?
Yes, he is doing international studies with his focus on Arabic... same as your hunny hun I think! Katie
Post a Comment