Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
2 comments:
Melissa, I feel so bad that your whole email thing got screwed up. Now I am afraid to update everything under my username (mel) or it might do the same thing. What do you think. Is that what you did? That is a big headache.
Mel
Brooke said all she did was get a new gmail account and it linked it to that acocunt for her. So you might try the same thing. I thought it was just linked to me email but brooke got a new one for herself and it logged on. BUt you can also use that logon i emailed to you. I got a new email so it is all good!
Post a Comment