We went down to NM this last weekend for 4 days. Donalds brother Jeremy is going to Irag soon and so he only had 1 week home, so we went down to spend time and an early Christmas with his family. While we were there I saw Katie and her cute Noah. I wish I would have had more time down there so we could have spent more time but it was great to see you, Katie and Noah! Here are a couple other pics of our nieces and nephew and me, Donald and his brother.


I hope your Holiday season is going wonderfully! Mandi, I still need your address! Katie if you have it can you email it to me! Only 12 more days until CHRISTMAS!! I love this season!
Love you all! Melissa
1 comment:
Such cute pictures, Meliss! I love the kids in their little camo outfits. I'm jealous that you were in Farmington!
Post a Comment