
MERRY CHRISTMAS from ELDER MANN! I just wanted to post these cute pictures of Eric for those of you that know him. We haven't taken many pics lately so here are a few of him. I hope this holiday season is wonderful for all of you! I love this season. It looks like it might snow again here and I love it! I'm dreaming of a white christmas!!! We went to see the Christmas concert again at the Conference Center. It was so awesome!!!! I am going to try to make that a yearly tradition. Well, I love you all! I still need Mandi's address!!!Love, Melissa
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Is that a real monkey? Wow! Eric has gotten so skinny! Doesn't he come home this spring? It's gone by super fast. Hey, so I was going to tell you, I saw Dale Bruce at Wal-Mart. She seems to be doing awesome. Then I ran into Diana Walsh just a few minutes later. She has two kids, and she just graduated from a nursing program in Michigan. Anyway, thought I would let you know. Thanks for posting the pictures! I love you! Katie
Rad pictures! I wish I could hold a monkey. I don't know why I've always thought that would be really cool. He definitely looks like he's having a great time! Merry Christmas!
LoveLiz
Post a Comment