Hey You Guys...
I'm not going to post any pictures this time. (My word, it took me a million tries to get those last ones posted. I'm still recovering) So I was just going to tell Brooke who I saw last night at the grocery store. Viviana M! She still looks the same! I haven't seen her since who knows when. Anyway, she is married with two little boys and works full time for Allstate Insurance. She is the coolest, huh? I still remember Brooke telling me about her singing, "Meeeeeee so tired" in an opera voice. Anyway, also Melissa, I was at the aquatic center yesterday. (Tennille and Tara are "coaching" me... we swim twice a week) and I saw that you still hold like FOUR records here! Did you know that? I was so proud. Good for you! We had dinner and Mandi and Sheldon's on Sunday. I guess she has been checking our blog, she just hasn't posted anything yet. I will try to get her to post some photos soon. Nate and I are headed up to Denver tomorrow to see the new baby. I have so much laundry to do before I can even pack all our stuff. Gosh... you know the song, "If You Could Hie to Kolob"... I change the words when I'm doing housework...
There is no end to laundry,
there is no end to goop...
There is no end to dishes,
there is no end to poop.
There is no end to cleaning,
there is no end to grime.
There is no end to messes,
there is no end to slime.
(Nathan helped me with that last part)
Oh and Nate says we should add a line that says, "There is no end to Noah getting into stuff" ha ha ha ha.
Hope you enjoy my song. I hope you will all take the time to memorize it and sing it while you're working... it makes housework a little more fun. Hee hee. Well, Liz I hope you have a great trip in Italy. And hopefully you won't leave Emeline there. You know that you are a great mommy. I think everyone has underlying fears that cause bad dreams like that. Well, you guys. Have a super week. I love you girls! Katie
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie, Have fun in Denver! And I love your song!! That is so awesome! You make me laugh! And yes I did know about the times. Actually before we moved from NM I took a picture of the board because I didn't know how long my records we be there. So that makes me happy to know they have not yet been broken! HEE HEE! Love you! Drive safe!
Oh how funny. Viviana and I used to have so much fun in our classes together. Last time I saw her, she was working at Red Lobster. Always good to hear good news about good people. :)
Love you!
PS> Love your song!
Post a Comment