Hey you guys! I have been trying to get this video on here for a while. I hope this works. Anyway... Brooke, thanks for your help. I might need you again. Liz, I used the photobucket. I hope you don't mind. I didn't have anywhere to keep my file. Well, I wanted to show you all this video because it is kind of silly. Well, I love you all! Let me know if this works! Love, Katie
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katie, That is awesome! He is so dang cute! He is going to be a buff little one just like his mama! Love ya!
Katie, That is awesome! He is so dang cute! He is going to be a buff little one just like his mama! Love ya!
Was that the cutest ever, or what? How sweet! Thanks for posting a video- that's so fun. (I love photobucket- it's totally the way to go!) I want to see you guys again!
Love
LIZ
Post a Comment