
Since I don't have any recent photos-here are some family pics lately. The first one is my family minus my one brother-Kevin. It is at Eric's farewell. He comes home on June 6th! I can't believe it! The 2nd one is Donalds family. I will post some halloween pics next week. But for now this is it! Love you girls! I love all the pics of your kids! SO keep posting! And where is Melinda and Mandy? Love you all!
1 comment:
Such a cute family, Melissa! (On both sides...) I can't believe Eric is almost home from a missin already. You know how you don't see someone for a while and then you just can't stop thinking of them how you remember them? Yeah, well, he's in about the 9th grade to me. I can't believe he's that old. Your mom looks great. Tell her hi for me!
LoveLIZ
Post a Comment