As her hair grows in, it also gets more and more red. I never thought I'd have a redhead..... kinda fun. :)
P.S. I don't actually think it is my turn to post, but I wanted to answer Katie's plea. We need to hear from the rest of you!
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
P.S. I don't actually think it is my turn to post, but I wanted to answer Katie's plea. We need to hear from the rest of you!
1 comment:
YEAH! Pony Tail! I know that pony-tails are long awaited for the girlies. My nieces both took a long time to get theirs. She is making her entrance into womanhood. They grow up too fast! Love you! Katie
Post a Comment