Sunday, October 22, 2006

Halloween Party!

I put on a Halloween party for my family, my sister's family, and my brother's family. We did it at my sister's house (since i don't have enough space) and we had a great time. We had spooky treats... if you want some really cute Halloween treat ideas go to FamilyFun.com. We carved pumpkins and played some fun games, including a "ghost hunt" and "wrap the mummy." Mostly, I just wanted an excuse for Allary to get to wear her cute costume. :) She is the ladybug, in case you can't pick her out in the photo.

3 comments:

The Crew said...

So is Chase too cool to dress up?? What is his costume? Allary's costume is adorable. I still don't know what Noah's going to be. Sounds like you guys had a successful party! Happy Halloween! Love you. Katie

The Crew said...

I love her costume! That is too stinkin' cute! We have to dress up for work. I am dressing in the 80's because the 2 guys I work with are going to be Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World! So i will post pictures. It will bring back memories!

Brooke said...

Chase WAS dressed up as a dinosaur, but he had already taken it off himself because he was too hot. He is such a character, I have so many funny stories about him. For example, he was playing outside one day and came running inside and slammed the door. My sister asked him what was wrong and he said he was afraid of the "behind." She said, "What?" He answered, "The behind! The behind!....There's lots of bees coming out!"
Hee hee.