
Dogsitting.

In the pool.

New Sunday dress.

Playing Baxter a little tune.
Just wanted to put up a few new pictures (since I have a camera again, now!!) I love the pictures you sent of the county fair, Katie- they make me miss home so much! I used to love to go to the county fair. What a cute kid you have. I already can't wait to get home and see everybody again!
2 comments:
No more baby??? Where do they go? Emmeline is a little girl now... She seems so smart and advanced. I keep wondering if Noah will change that fast... it's hard to believe she has changed so much. It's neat to see that you expose her to so many different things. That's something I wish I did better. You look great, by the way. I think you are thinner now than ever. Do you work out? Love you, Katie
Hey Liz,
Love the pictures, also love the ones you've put on Emeline's blog. And I don't think her dress looks like an "old lady dress," it does make her look pretty grown-up though. She is such a doll. Did you have curly hair when you were a baby? I love it.
Post a Comment