Monday, August 28, 2006

GUESS WHO I SAW??

Ok so I tried to download some pictures the other day but they wouldn't come up! So this one won't have any pictures! But I just wanted to tell you-especially Katie-that on Saturday we were at the Temple and guess who I saw in the locker room??? EMMA!!!!! It was so crazy! She looked so cute with her missionary tag and she looked so good! She said she loves it! So I just wanted to tell you that!
That is about all the exciting news from us. I will try to post a little more later! I love you all and I love seeing your cute kids! Love ya, Melissa

2 comments:

The Crew said...

How cool, Meliss! That is rad that you saw Emma. She is going to be a rad missionary. I remember one time I saw Sheldon in the temple when he was in the MTC and I was living in Provo. Isn't it funny when you see someone you totally don't expect?
Love ya-LIZ

The Crew said...

That is so cool Melissa! Kathie is going to be so excited when I tell her you saw Emma. Yes, she has definitely transformed into a missionary. She is going to Uruguay for those of you who don't know. Thanks for the good news! Love you all. Katie