

Hey Girls,
So this is the third time I am trying to post a message... I have stinkin dialup so lately it's been getting all whacko in the middle of me trying to post photos... I am crossing my fingers this time that it will work. Well, it's been fun because I got to see Melissa, and this past week Brooke! And in one hour, Mandi and I are heading out of town to spend the night and do a temple session in the morning. I am really excited. I will bring the camera so we can get some pictures there too. Melinda, I am excited that you're coming! You better call me. Oh, and Melissa, I was cracking up because last Sunday they called me to be the 2nd counselor in YW too! My goodness! First Liz and I had the same calling and now you and I have the same calling. That is too fun. I am a little nervous because the Beehives are intimidating here! Nevertheless, I am thrilled to be in charge of mutual night! Woohoo! Well, here I go trying to download the pictures. Love you all so much!! Katie
1 comment:
Hey, I don't mean to be the "safety Nazi" but we have a few posts on our blog now that mention where some of us live or last names. I guess I'm just a little paranoid about posting that stuff on the Internet where anyone can see it. Just a heads up.
Post a Comment