




Hi Gals. Just wanted to put up some pictures of my vacation- I've been gone a couple weeks. Most of the time in Idaho, where we went camping with the in-laws and then hung out in Boise for a while. Then we drove down to Utah and were in Tooele (Stansbury Park, actually) for a couple days for the blessing of our new niece. Melissa found out I was there and drove up to Stansbury to visit, which was fun! (It is west of SLC about 20 miles). We had a blast and it was fun to see Emeline change. Her vocabulary just about quadrupled. She loved all the action.
1 comment:
I love Emeline's face in the picture of the three of you by the river. She is such a little character. And she just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Glad you had fun on your vacation.
Love you!
Brooke
Post a Comment