Sunday, July 09, 2006
No News from Maryland
Hi guys. Yup- still here! I love the pictures Brooke has put up. Allary is so dang cute! Well, I guess I haven't posted for a while becaus there isn't much news around here. My camera is still at "the camera shop" whatever that means. I sent it to the address they told me to for it to be fixed, and I hope I get it back soon. I miss so many great things to take pictures of when it is gone! (Not that it has been gone before... this is a first). Anyway, no camera. We had a great 4th of July complete with a BBQ with friends and a great fireworks show. Today was a disappointing Sunday. They released me from Young Womens and I am totally sad. (Three of our four young women are moving in the next two weeks, so I guess they thought four young women leaders for one girl was a little much...) And they called me to... THE NURSERY! No way. My and nine kids. Plus Emeline, who they said could go with me even though she isn't 18 months until the end of September. So wish me luck, I'm going to need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment