


Hey You Guuuuys. I think you've all seen these... but yes, I was married. Nathan had no idea what he was getting in to. Eeee hee heeeee. (That was the evil laugh) Love you! Katie
This is a blog for some crazy girls who have been friends since the beginning of time. After all the years we have been together, it is so easy to just pick up where we left off. We are all different, but the things that matter the most are what we DO have in common. And that, my friends, is why we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!
2 comments:
kATIE YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE TOGETHER! I REMEMBER SEEING SOME PICS AT YOUR RECEPTION BUT NOT THOSE. BUT ANYWAYS, YOU ARE BEATIFUL! I LOVE YOU, MELISSA
I can't believe I had never seen one of your wedding photos. How fun! It was Albuquerque, right? You look fantastic. It is really fun to see all these wedding pictures! LoveLIZ
Post a Comment