Sunday, July 23, 2006
Girls camp p.s.
Hey girls...I thought that I would just give you a little p.s. about the girls camp post I did earlier this week. Well I read brookes comment about me not looking I was camping and got a little chuckle. You surely couldn't see all the dirt I had on me because we had just finished taking down camp. I felt like I had just rolled around in the dirt like a pig or something. It was pretty gross. But anyways then I went to church where they handed out camp awards and guess what award I got...Best dressed! I about died laughing. The first thing that I thought of was brookes comment. It was hilarious and I couldn't wait to get home and tell you guys. Thought that you would get a kick out of it too! Love ya Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You definitely would have been the best dressed at our girls camp, too! You look so cute in that picture!
LoveLIZ
Post a Comment