The seminary council girls. (Man, I really hated those early morning meetings, especially with Bro. Thompson singing "There is Sunshine in My Soul")
Me and Katie on "twin day" at Tibbetts. Woowee, we thought we looked so cool.
Me and Mandi at the High School stadium. I think this was Senior Yearbook signing day. (no wonder we look so happy)
Tough girls. Rrrrrrr!
I think we took this the day before Mel left for Australia. :(
Mmmmm, ice cream... a sleep-over tradition... along with cookie dough, toilet papering, make-overs, well, you remember. I gotta say it.."good times!"
This was right after Katie got home from her mission.
Ha ha ha ha ha! I just crack up everytime I see this picture. Crazy, crazy girls. Haven't you always wanted to see a picture of yourself like this posted on the Internet? Man oh man, I can't stop laughing. :)
I love this picture of Liz. There is just something about it, the way she is smiling or something that just hasn't ever changed. Love you Liz!
Talk about "way back when!" This was a picture of my first "friend" birthday party. I'll let you guess which ones are Liz and me.Well, I hope I can still count you gals as my best friends after you see this post. :) Oh, and this was just all the pictures I had time to scan in at the moment. I've got a few more tucked away. (insert sinister laugh)
Love love love you!!!
-Brooke
6 comments:
I love the pictures!!! Just so you know, flowered shorts with a hypercolor shirt was a really really stinking cool outfit in fifth grade. And so was the sailor suit thing at Brooke's little kid birthday party. I always have been pretty fashionable, right? :) I love the pictures, Brooke! love liz
OH MY GOODNESS I AM STILL LAUGHING! MEL AND MANDY YOU ARE SOME SEXY OLD LADIES. AND I AGREE WITH LIZ ABOUT THE FLOWERED SHORTS AND HYPERCOLOR SHIRT-THAT WAS SO COOL! I LOVE YOU GIRLS AND AM GRATEFUL THAT WE HAVE HAD EACHTOHER THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS!
LOVE, MELISSA
Okay, I just looked again... white sunglasses, a red sweatshirt, and a FANNY PACK?! How did my mom let me out of the house... I must have been very secure with my femeninity.
Oh wow...I am so surprised that we all ended up getting married! Well maybe we should keep these hidden from out significant others! Those are some stinkin hilarious pictures. Loved them though it made my day.
by the way I forgot to sign my name from the last comment
-mel
Oh my. This is too much fun. Hey so, Brooke, thanks for taking the time to post all of these pictures. You are so awesome. Some of these photos I don't think I've ever seen. I love it! Katie
Post a Comment